TONIGHT!!! Party with a Purpose!

I can't wait for tonight!  Thank you for those of you that are coming and I cant wait to see you.  It should be a really great time and they sold out!  1000+ young people gathering to have a good time and also to gain awareness about global health issues,  very powerful.

If you are not able to make it tonight, here is a little look at the paintings and "statements" about them and the organizations.

I feel so honored to be a part of this major event!

Here is a sneak preview of the pieces that will be displayed tonight.

For IDRIInfectious Disease Research Institute.  They are creating a vaccine for TB!  Amazing!


"Hope in the Eyes of Despair" 

In 2006, I spent 4 months in Kolkata, India caring for tuberculosis patients in Mother Teresa’s hospice program. The women I met who were dying of TB forever changed my life. When I discovered Seattle based Infectious Disease Research Institute (IDRI) I was eager to get involved. IDRI is doing tremendous work developing a vaccination to treat TB. This cause is incredibly dear to my heart, which is why I am such a strong advocate.  You can play a vital role in this revolution through your awareness and activism.

It is my hope, using artistic expression as a catalyst, to incite interest and awareness for the creation of this innovative vaccine.

I welcome any further conversation at my studio in Pike Place Market, where my work is available for viewing.



For PATH.  They developed a "needle-free" injector to spread the vaccines to areas without medical assistance.


"Simplicity saves lives" 

The development of the needle-less syringe is revolutionary for vaccination. It will bring vaccines to those who need them most. The poor areas where there may be no trained medical personnel but maybe they have volunteers who want to help. This will eliminate the contamination that happens from needles and blood borne illness. It is very simple. The more people that can receive the vaccine, the less suffering that our brothers and sisters need to endure.